Rasayan Vati 30pill upto 15% off
₹235.00 inc. Tax
Rasayan Vati 30pill upto 15% off
|buy 5 piece get 5% off|
|buy 10 piece get 10 % off|
|buy 15 piece get 15% off|
83 in stock
Rajvaidya Rasayan vati is a product of Rajvaidya Shital Prasad and Sons, delivering effective treatment for renal and sexual disorders. This is an herbal formulation helping treat urinary disorders, and general debility and enhances sexual strength in males. It is an ayurvedic preparation that helps treat urinary infections and ailments such as ureic acid concentration etc. It helps to provide stamina in males and helps boost sexual strength in males. This formulation helps treat erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, penile disability, and infection. It is completely ayurvedic and safe to use. It has been found to boost energy and help eradicate weakness and fatigue of the body. Maintain your reproductive health and immunity with the use of Rasayana Vati.
Uses and benefits of Rajvaidya rasayan vati:
Rajvaidya Rasayan Vati is an effective formula that helps treat renal and reproductive disorders. Key benefits of using Rajvaidya rasayan vati are:
- It is an effective formula to help treat infections of the urinary tract.
- It has diuretic properties that reduce excessive acid production in the urinary tract and also help remove toxic materials through urine.
- This medication is effective in treating general debility in males.
- It also helps cure general body weakness and fatigue easily and also helps reduce stress and gain confidence.
- The formulation works effectively against reproductive disorders in males such as erectile dysfunction, penile infection, premature ejaculation, etc.
- Use this medicine to boost sexual strength in males and produce stimulating effect on male reproductive organs.
- It helps to improve your immunity as well.
Composition of Rajvaidya rasayan vati:
Rajvaidya rasayan Vati is prepared from the goodness of medicinal parts of Abhrak Bhasma, Jasad Bhasma, Loh Bhasma, Mukta Pishti, Praval Pishti Swarna Makshik Bhasma, Swarna Vang, Vang Bhasma, Amla, Anantmool, Ashwagandha, Brahmi, Dalchini, Gokhru, Jaiphal, Javitri, Kaunch Beej, Kesar, Manjith, Mirch, Musli, Pippali, Shatavari, Shilajeet and Sonth.
Dosage of Rajvaidya rasayan vati:
Take a single maximum dose of 3g i.e. 1 tablet two times a day after a meal. The medicine should be consumed with milk or lukewarm water. Do not crush, chew or break the medicine, swallow at once. Take the dose provided here or as directed by the physician. Do not overdose or misuse the medicine, it would not enhance effects but can cause consequences.
Drug interactions and information:
Rajvaidya rasayan vati is not a habit-forming drug and is herbal and safe to use. The medicine is composed from herbal mixtures and can react with the allopathic medication. Hence get doctor’s advice when taking this with any other western medicine. Keep a gap of 15-30 minutes between both your allopathic medicine and rasayan vati.
Side effects of Rajvaidya rasayan vati:
Rajvaidya rasayan vati has no recorded or reported side-effects. This medicine is safe to use for any person above the age of 16 years. do not take the medicine on an empty stomach as this can cause dizziness. Avoid alcohol or any drug while using this medicine. In case of any unusual behavior, get medical assistance at the earliest.
- Abhrak Bhasma
- Jasad Bhasma
- Loh Bhasma
- Mukta Pishti
- Praval Pishti Swarna Makshik Bhasma
- Swarna Vang
- Vang Bhasma
- Kaunch Beej
Expires in between 6 Months to 2 Years from Today