Nixoderm Ayurvedic Cream 20 Gm Shrusti Herbal Remedies
Nixoderm ayurvedic cream contains herbal formulations to effectively fight sores and viral skin infections. It is an effective treatment that helps cure cold sores near the mouth and on the skin. This cream effectively cures sore and skin infections caused due to genital herpes. It treats pain caused due to these sores and also soothes the burning effect. If you are suffering from chickenpox, smallpox or any viral infection of the skin use cream, to effectively heal and eradicate stains and spots caused due to the viral skin infection. It contains acyclovir, which has antiviral medication properties to effectively heal and hinder the multiplication of virus cells on skin and cells. Apply the cream on the infected areas to heal the spots and stains marks formed due to infections and sores.
Uses and benefits of Nixoderm ayurvedic cream:
Nixoderm ayurvedic cream is effective in treating multiple skin disorders caused due to viral skin infections and genital infections. Certain benefits of using Nixoderm cream are:
- It is effective in treating cold sores and blisters in or near the mouth caused due to infection.
- This cream treats genital herpes infection, which is a sexually transmitted disease and herpes zoster rash.
- It helps remove spots and stains left by sores and blisters on the skin, giving fresh skin that is spotless.
- It can be used to treat chickenpox, smallpox and viral infections of the skin and genital regions.
- It helps eradicate rash and the burning sensation and pain caused by the rash.
- It hinders the spreading of infection while treating its symptoms.
- This is an antiviral medication that is proven to treat viral infections by reducing their action on skin and cells of the human body, especially DNA.
How to use Nixoderm ayurvedic cream:
Clean the infected area with a wet towel. Do not use soap or any chemical-based body wash to cover the infected area. Now take an adequate amount of Nixoderm ayurvedic cream and apply it over the infected area. Do not massage the cream onto the skin. Just apply it over sore and blisters and leave it to dry and absorb into the skin. The product is meant for the physical application do not swallow or in-take orally.
Side effects and precautions of Nixoderm ayurvedic cream:
- Nixoderm ayurvedic cream is safe to use due to its herbal formulation, but certain side effects of Nixoderm ayurvedic cream are, headaches, feeling dizzy or sleepy, nausea and vomiting, diarrhea, rash or itching.
- Take doctors advice on allergies with Nixoderm ayurvedic cream and its ingredients.
- If you are pregnant, lactating or suffering from renal disorder get medical advice from a doctor before using the medication.
- Nixoderm ayurvedic cream might interact with drugs having probenecid, cimetidine, mycophenolate mofetil, aminophylline and theophylline, hence get advice from a doctor before using the medication.
- Patients who have got kidney transplants or are on hemodialysis should ask a doctor before using the cream.
- Tanak Amala
- Lobhan Pushpa
- Pudina Phool
- Multani Mati
|Item Weight||10 Grams (Each)|