Salicylic acid and dithranol-based ointment from Ringozone, which is a full-fledged Ayurvedic solution to help you with skin disorders. The ointment is the best fit to fight skin infections such as fungal infection, skin disorders, jock itch, ringworm, eczema, and even a condition known as pityriasis (tinea versicolor), a fungal infection that causes darkening and discoloration over varied body parts. It works by preventing the growth of fungus in moist areas of the body. It comes in stainless steel packaging weighing 13 gm, meant for physical application only. Ringozone ointment is available online at any pharmacy website. The product is safe to use and is completely Ayurvedic preparation.
|Salicylic Acid I.P.||10% w/v|
|Glacial Acetic Acid I.P.||5% w/v|
Uses and benefits of Ringozone Oint:
- Ringozone cream is a completely Ayurvedic solution, safe to use on the skin.
- Ringozone ointment is an effective solution against fungal infections, athlete’s foot, jock itch, ringworm, eczema, candidiasis, pityriasis, etc.
- Ringozone ointment is azole antifungal that inhibits fungal growth.
- Safe to use on skin.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Before using Ringozone ointment consult your doctor if you have any allergies.
- Do not use Ringozone cream in case you are allergic to azole or salicylic acid based products like econazole, ketoconazole, etc.
- For pregnant women use only if necessary or directed by the physician.
- The preparation used in Ringozone ointment is not known to pass in breast milk. So consult a doctor before breast-feeding.
Side and adverse effects:
Well, there have not been reported any cases of side effects of the medicine to date, other than burning sensation and irritation at times. But the medicine might cause stinging, swelling, pimple-like bumps, tenderness, or flaking of the affected skin as an adverse effect of use on allergic skin. There have been no severe allergic reactions to the use of this medicine. If any of the above-mentioned symptoms are seen it is advised to immediately visit your doctor or pharmacist.
Method of application of Ringozone:
This ointment is meant to be used on the skin only. Clean the skin and pat dry it completely to soak any moisture over the area to be treated. Apply this cream over the affected area 2-3 times a day, or as directed by the physician. The medication is supposed to cause a slight burning sensation on application. Do not apply the medication more than the prescribed times, in case of any irritation or swelling discontinue the use and visit the doctor at the earliest. This medication is meant for physical application only and does not intake as an oral dose. The duration of use depends on the severity of the infection.
Drug interaction might take place depending on the medication that you are currently using. It requires doctor’s approval when taking multiple medications. Do not stop, start or change your dosage before proper advice from the user. As such no drug interactions have been recorded as such. The medicine is not meant to be swallowed in any such case poison control should be contacted at the earliest.
You can also buy Ringozone Lotion.