Pinkoo gripe water is a product of Ajantas company. It is a great solution to treat gastrointestinal discomfort, reflux and teething pain in infants. It helps keep digestion in infants healthy and relieves pain in infants caused due to digestion. Infants with budding teeth should be given this formulation to help with pain, swelling and itchiness in the region. It helps promote the growth of the child. Pinkoo gripe water is a herbal solution and contains no chemicals to ensure the healthy being of the infant. It should be given to infants regularly to avoid gas and acidity issues. Ensure the healthy growth of an infant with something healthy.
Uses and benefits of pinkoo gripe water:
Pinkoo gripe water is a special herbal recipe to help ensure the proper growth of an infant avoiding any illness or indigestion. It helps in:
- Gripe water eradicates any signs of gripe.
- It improves digestion in infants.
- It eradicates gas or acidity symptoms in infants.
- Regular use of this gripe water ensures the eradication of reflux in infants.
- It contains dill oil that helps relieve infants from teething pain and itching sensation caused due to teething.
- It is an herbal solution and safe to use causing no side effects.
- Pinkoo gripe water enhances the health and metabolism of the baby.
- Ingredients in pinkoo gripe water: Pinkoo gripe water is composed of dill, also known as sowa. This is an aromatic herb with medicinal properties used since ancient times. Dill is proven to be an effective solution against any kind of indigestion or gastrointestinal disorder. Dill is useful for digestion due to its Deepan (appetizer) and Pachan (digestion) properties. Sarjikakshara is also present which treats acidity in infants.
- Dosage of pinkoo gripe water: The dosage of gripe water depends on the age of an infant. Newborns should be given half spoon of gripe water thrice in a day. infants of 6 months or above should be given one teaspoon of gripe water thrice a day. and children of 1 years and above are recommended to be given 2 teaspoons of gripe water three times in a day to see effective results. In any case scenario, consultation from a physician is advised. Either take the formulation in the given manner or take the formulation as directed by the physician.
Contradictions and cautions:
- Whenever giving pinkoo gripe water to the baby, check for allergies to dill or Sarjikakshara, belonging to the carrot family.
- After giving gripe water, if the infant has watery eyes, hives, swelling of lips or tongue, discontinue use and look for medical assistance as soon as possible.
- If you suspect any allergic reaction, discontinue use and reach out to a doctor immediately.
- Not to be used in case of pregnancy and allergy.
Side effects of pinkoo gripe water:
No such side effects have been reported yet. But it might cause diarrhea, vomiting or swelling of the throat. Get medical help in such cases.