Nova Cream is a perfect formulation to get that perfectly moisturized and glowing skin in all seasons. It is an ayurvedic formulation to help your skin look lustrous and repair all the damage caused due to use of any chemical based skin product. It’s a natural formulation made from herbs, roots, flowers and balsams. Regular use of Nova skin cream helps your skin recover from the damage and look smooth, healthy and nourished. It keeps your skin moisturized for 24 hours straight. Nova skin cream has essential oil and luxury aromas that make its an ideal for your spas, rejuvenation massages and can be even used to repair cracked or broken skin. Nova cream not only works for skin but it also does wonders to your hair making it look more nourished and healthy.
Uses and benefits of Nova Cream:
- Nova skin cream is an ideal solution to repair cracked and dry skin.
- It suits all skin types and is safe on skin.
- Nourishes both body and hair to make it look more lustrous and nourished from roots to tips.
- Nova cream is an ayurvedic formulation that has lavender, patchouli, geranium, balsam etc.
- Effective in treating wrinkles, cracked skin, scaly skin, cracked heels and itching.
- Excellent tonic for use in spa and rejuvenate massages.
- Excellent option for grooming and styling hair.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Nova cream is a great solution but should not be used in below mentioned cases:
- Its not suitable to be used in viral skin infections such as cold sores, shingles or chickenpox.
- Do not use the nova skin cream under skin conditions with ulcers or inflammation around the mouth.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist if you are unsure about any skin allergy or condition listed above. Do not buy if the seal is broken or tampered. Check expiry date and other details before use. Meant for physical application only, do not consume the product orally. In case of any inflammation or reaction visit the doctors immediately.
How to use Nova cream:
Take an appropriate quantity of nova white cream onto your hands and rub slightly to activate the product. Now gently massage the product onto the affected areas of the body over skin. You can also massage the formulation onto your scalp from roots to tips. Massage the product until it disappears. Use the formulation once a day or as directed by the physician. Nova skin cream is meant for physical applications over skin do not swallow/ intake.
Side effects of Nova Cream:
No signs of any side effects have been noted till date. Nova skin cream is generally well tolerated. However certain unwanted effects that might be registered are itching, burning, tingling or thinning of skin. Dermatitis or inflamed hair roots might be another cause. In case any sign is registered kindly visit the doctor at earliest. These side effects have not been registered by any user till date but might be seen in adverse cases of reaction or allergy.
|Leaf 0. 0%|